Thursday, 16 May 2013
Friday, 3 May 2013
On Wednesday 8th May I'm taking part in a charity fashion show organised by LCF students, which aims to raise money for the Rehema project and also to raise awareness around the issues of ethical fashion.
The evening will start with an ethical fashion Q&A session with well known industry speakers such as:
* Caroline Nodder (Editor in Chief of Drapers)
* Tamsin Lejeune (Director of Ethical Fashion Forum)
* Maggie Jones (Shadow Minister for culture, media and sport)
* Sandy Black (Author of ‘The sustainable fashion handbook’)
* Liz Parker (Labour behind the label)
* Mark Bloom (Managing Director of Komodo)
This will be followed by a silent auction and fashion show with brands such as People Tree, Beulah, Zoe Boomer and Henrietta
I have contributed six dresses to the show including this one.
The event is being held on Wednesday 8th May 2013 at 7pm at St Pauls in Hammersmith W6 9PJ.
Tickets are available on the door and include a free drink, with all the proceeds going to Rehema.
Tickets are £10 or £7 for students.
Please come along!
Read about the Rehema project on the fundraising page HERE.
View the facebook page HERE.